The 12 OMs are the rivers of our life that we journey upon. The Lemurian angels have described them as the "rivers of filth" due to the polluting emotions and memories that bind up to decay. They have acted as gatekeepers of the matrix, binding us to illusion through holding memory as pollutants that seep into the moment unfolding.
The 8 extraordinary meridians affect the 12 ordinary meridians, and not the other way around. The 8 EMs are the creators of the 12 OMs. Yet, when the 12 are blocked by emotions, then the 8 extraordinary channels are inactive, and we are unable to refine our experience of life and unable to fertilize our dreams--we are then locked into the repetitive cycles of linear change in a life of struggle and disappointment.
Yet when the 12 OMs clear and the 8 extraordinaries activate and flow into them perpetual resources from the reservoirs of Source, life becomes magical.
Horary Clock of the 12 Ordinary Meridians
The body’s resources flow most powerfully to each of the meridians at certain times of the day, for a period of about 2 hours. This is referred to as the Horary clock. When a meridian is blocked, the body’s resources are taxed in order to support qi flow through it, and the result is discomfort. This may be physical, emotional, or mental, or any combination of these. If you notice emotional moods at certain times of the day, then you will find that supporting meridian flow during those times can have a dramatic effect. The Horary Clock and associated emotions is depicted below.
It is not necessary to follow the Horary clock when using the protocols and processes suggested, but knowing about it can help you to understand a basic level of the body-emotional connection. The objective of fragrance alchemy, however, is not to ameliorate emotional states, but rather is it to erase the traumatic memories held within the meridian system altogether. When these are erased, the personality becomes far more fluid and able to express greater breadth and depth, past is transcended, and the higher perspectives that lead to living ‘pristine man’ are attainable.
- Lung meridian: Neroli. Optimum healing time is from 3 am to 5 am. Symptoms are grief, intolerance, frustration and bitterness. For a brief description of the oil properties, see Oil Descriptions, below.
- Large intestines meridian: Jasmine. Optimum healing time is from 5 am to 7 am. Symptoms are guilt, remorse, disappointment and opposition to change.
- Stomach meridian: Sandalwood. Optimum healing time is from 7 am to 9 am. Symptoms are shame or blame, disgust and greed.
- Spleen meridian: Goddess Blend (primary ingredient is fuchsia). Optimum healing time is from 9 am to 11 am. Symptoms are worry, anxiety about the future, self-destructiveness and mood swings.
- Heart meridian: Rose. Optimum healing time is from 11 am to 1 pm. Symptoms are joylessness, anger, self-pity and neediness.
- Small intestine meridian: Lotus. Optimum healing time is from 1 pm to 3 pm. Symptoms are insecurity, sadness, feelings of abandonment and feeling unheard.
- Bladder meridian: Flower of Saffron. Optimum healing time is from 3 pm to 5 pm. Symptoms are fright or shock, impatience, restlessness and feeling unfulfilled.
- Kidney meridian: Narcissus. Optimum healing time is from 5 pm to 7 pm. Symptoms are fear, indecision, loss and injustice.
- Circulation meridian: Henna. Optimum healing time is from 7 pm to 9 pm. Symptoms are emotional injury, addiction, jealousy and regret.
- Thyroid meridian: Oud Oil/God Blend. Optimum healing time is from 9 pm to 11 pm. Symptoms are suicidal tendencies, hopelessness, depression and despair.
- Galbladder meridian: Patchouli. Optimum healing time is from 11pm to 1 am. Symptoms are rage, impotence, stagnation, stuckness and self-importance.
- Liver meridian: Gardenia. Optimum healing time is from 1 am to 3 am. Protectiveness, need to save, phobias (misdirected terror) and obsessiveness.