There are 12 ordinary meridians that are the flows of the emotional or the astral body--this is the soul body, that becomes most active in dream time. The body's resources flow most powerfully to each of the meridians at certain times of the day, for a period of about 2 hours. This is referred to as the Horary clock. When a meridian is blocked, the body's resources are taxed in order to support qi flow through it, and the result is discomfort. This may be physical, emotional, or mental, or any combination of these. If you notice emotional moods at certain times of the day, then you will find that supporting meridian flow during those times can have a dramatic effect. The Horary Clock and associated emotions is depicted below.
It is not necessary to follow the Horary clock when using the protocols and processes given in the various products and programs, but knowing about it can help you to understand a basic level of the body-emotional connection. Moreover, the body's rhythms reflect 'cosmic rhythms', and when we follow these, we attune to 'time' in a new way: time becomes the unfolding of revelation in the eternal moment, rather than some mechanical measure that binds us to a programmed existence. The effects of following rhythms is profound.
The objective of Fragrance Alchemy is not to ameliorate emotional states, however, but rather is it to erase the traumatic memories held within the meridian system altogether. Memory is magnetic, and held within a 'light'-based component of perception. Emotional triggers are like packets of magnetic data held within a mis-perception. We get triggered into the past, until the 'packet' reveals its insight to us and it then dissolves. Much like waking up from a dream--when you awaken, the lingering of the dream eventually goes away. But there is also another way to evolve beyond the stories and painful wounds, that is, the 'packet' dissolves and we instantly operate at a more highly refined state wherein the mis-perception no longer exists. The FA oils have the power to erase the magnetic distortions in the meridians, much like erasing sound from magnetic tape. With old programs erased, we become free to experience the true self, beyond the coping and defense patterns.
When these are erased, the personality becomes far more fluid and able to express greater breadth and depth, past is transcended, and the higher perspectives that lead to living 'pristine man' are attainable.
The products and programs to clear the 12 ordinary meridians bring in higher insight to live beyond memory and identity from stories, and higher perspectives that eventually reveal emotions as belonging only to the dream of separation. The goal is not to feel better in the matrix, rather it is to destructure the false altogether, and emerge from the uniqueness of our godhood in full co-creative power. Yet, at each step on the path toward this ever 'bigger carrot', we do feel much better indeed! Immersing in these alchemical oils is pure pleasure!
Rhythms and Emotional Blocks of 12 Ordinary Meridians
- Lung meridian: Neroli. Optimum healing time is from 3 am to 5 am. Symptoms are grief, intolerance, frustration and bitterness. For a brief description of the oil properties, see Oil Descriptions, below.
- Large intestines meridian: Jasmine. Optimum healing time is from 5 am to 7 am. Symptoms are guilt, remorse, disappointment and opposition to change.
- Stomach meridian: Sandalwood. Optimum healing time is from 7 am to 9 am. Symptoms are shame or blame, disgust and greed.
- Spleen meridian: Goddess Blend (primary ingredient is fuchsia). Optimum healing time is from 9 am to 11 am. Symptoms are worry, anxiety about the future, self-destructiveness and mood swings.
- Heart meridian: Rose. Optimum healing time is from 11 am to 1 pm. Symptoms are joylessness, anger, self-pity and neediness.
- Small intestine meridian: Lotus. Optimum healing time is from 1 pm to 3 pm. Symptoms are insecurity, sadness, feelings of abandonment and feeling unheard.
- Bladder meridian: Flower of Saffron. Optimum healing time is from 3 pm to 5 pm. Symptoms are fright or shock, impatience, restlessness and feeling unfulfilled.
- Kidney meridian: Narcissus. Optimum healing time is from 5 pm to 7 pm. Symptoms are fear, indecision, loss and injustice.
- Circulation meridian: Henna. Optimum healing time is from 7 pm to 9 pm. Symptoms are emotional injury, addiction, jealousy and regret.
- Thyroid meridian: Oud Oil/God Blend. Optimum healing time is from 9 pm to 11 pm. Symptoms are suicidal tendencies, hopelessness, depression and despair.
- Galbladder meridian: Patchouli. Optimum healing time is from 11pm to 1 am. Symptoms are rage, impotence, stagnation, stuckness and self-importance.
- Liver meridian: Gardenia. Optimum healing time is from 1 am to 3 am. Protectiveness, need to save, phobias (misdirected terror) and obsessiveness.